Friday, August 22, 2008

*~Photography Friday~*



So I got a new toy, thanks to the recommendation of my friend, Amanda. I am strictly a novice aiming to become as close to expert as I possibly can. I love photographing my family first & foremost. I also love capturing the blessings found in nature & little things around us we may otherwise take for granted.

My goal is to display my photos & to receive critiques from anyone who wishes to help me out in enhancing my photography skills. I have ZERO training, wish I would've at least taken it up in high school. Even if you are a stranger, please chirp up, I will NOT be offended.

If you have any helpful hints as far as settings & such, please feel free to leave them in the comment area. I really am looking forward to learning ALL I can! I am very excited at what lies ahead. It will be interesting, I hope, watching as my photography evolves.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi, just ran across your blog a few days ago. Very good pics for ZERO training!!! I read Drea's blog who just recently started a photography business. She is very good and gives LOTS of tips. Here is the url... http://dreawd.blogspot.com/.

You have a adorable family