Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am Soooo NOT Ready!!!!!!!



It is really hitting me! My Beautiful Baby Boy, whom I feel like I just brought home from the hospital is beginning Kindergarten tomorrow?! Oh My Goodness, when did this creep up on us? How?! Sure we've had him in PreK the past 2 years, but he was still allowed to be a lil guy-right?

Kindergarten has changed from when I was a tyke, it's now the new 1st & 2nd grade. Oh My Baby!!! I don't want to let go!!! This is the start of the every-year-is-blurred-together-until-12th-year-graduation phase!

Slow down life, I want to get off this tour & enjoy the scenery! I want to pick my baby boy up without feeling like I am going to need a protein shake before hand & a masseuse after wards. I want to snuggle him in the crook of my arms. I want to nurse him again & hear his soft infant coos & heck even wails!

I can still remember the party he was throwing in my uterus. He is ready to take that party on the road. That boy is vivacious & energetic. I pray his teacher is ready for my super cool dude! He's one in a TRILLION! I've NEVER known ANYONE with the heart that he has & the thinking that he does. He is an AMAZING & SPIRITED young man! Wise beyond his years~that is a double edge sword for him, it gets him in trouble a lot!

He'll do great, he is a socialite & quite independent. He is sooo ready!~ I, on the other hand, am Sooo NOT!!!!

No comments: